Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Haul Monitor: Thrifting at it's best

I must admit that I Thrift every single day.  I have been having great luck actually.  I was going to post everything I got last week, but it was too much, so I just posted my finds from today.  I look for pieces that I can wear to work, church or whenever.  I also look for pieces that can be worn with different things and that can be worn year round.

Here's what i found today:



This shirt does not photograph well, but it is beautiful.  I will either wear it with a grey pencil skirt or a pair of black pants.  I will take a picture and post it when I wear it.



I love a button down, and I found this cute little Ralph Lauren for only $2! I will most likely wear it with some jeans or khakis.



I fell in love with this khaki skirt mostly because it came with a belt.  It is a good piece that can be worn with many many things.



 This grey Liz Claiborne skirt is also a must have.  It didn't come with a belt, but did come with belt loops.  I can do a lot with the skirt and was happy for this find!



OMG! I was so happy to find these Gap black pants.  The length was perfect and I'm more than sure I will get tons of good outfits with these pants.




I absolutely love these jean trousers.  The length is great and I am a sucker for dark denim.


0 comments:

Post a Comment