Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hellllllooooo World!

Dress: Forever 21, Bracklets: Z Outlet, Shoes: Bakers, Earrings: Forever 21


Loved My Hair and Make-Up this night!!!

Top: Ursulas Boutique; Bottoms: Ursulas Boutique; Braclets: Unknown

So I am a self proclaimed stylist, make-up artist, hair guru!  I have recently became addicted to finding one of a kind ensembles from the local Thrift Stores.  I also like small boutiques and online shopping.  Don't get me wrong, I love the mall, but I hate when I go to a party, and everyone has on a Forever 21 Dress!!! (Grrrr!)


Anywho, I reside in Louisiana!!! Home of gumbo, crawfish, New Orleans Hornets, and THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!!!!!

I am a 25 year old, law enforcement officer/mother of a 1 year old/wife of 2 years. 

I love fashion and I love make-up.  I would describe my style as ever-changing.  If I see it, and I like it, I wear it.  I'm not one to get the opinions of others before making a purchase.  I love the element of surprise.

Well, I hope you enjoy The Fashion Officer!

3 comments:

smmrgry said...

Welcome to the blog world! Your stayle is FAB!

Kimberly Michelle said...

Welcome to blogger! You are extremely fierce and I'm excited about the future of your blog! Best of wishes!

Nikki Dee said...

Thanks Guys. I'm an infant at blogging, but I love it already

Post a Comment