Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Introducing: Mr. Yeah (aka My Hubby)




Mr. Yeah !!!!!
(ode to a song by The-Dream)...

My husband is super fly, super exclusive and always up on his fashion game.  His style is unique, I can't really categorize it.  He looks for unique pieces and exclusive shoes. 

Here's Looking at you Boo!


Here in Baton Rouge, there is a huge annual black and white event sponsored by Perfect 10 Productions.  This is how we brought it June 2010:

Sweater: Ralph Lauren, Jeans: Levi's, Watch: Aramni Exchange, Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Dress: Sincerelyursboutique.com, Necklace: Frock Candy, Shoes: Bakers, Braclets and Earrings: Forever 21

This outfit was a total surprise and boy was I happy about it! A one of a kind at the party!





This picture was taken last month at one of my bestie's birthday dinner.  The dress is beautiful and I love that it came with the belt. 

[ME] Dress/Belt: Sincerelyursboutique.com, Purse: Gucci, Shoes: Wet Seal

[HIM] Vest: Express Men, Shirt: OBEY, Jeans: Levi's, Shoes: Nike SBs, Hat: Urban Outfitters.


Kourtney will be featured on the site often, so be looking out!




0 comments:

Post a Comment