Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Thrifting Diet

So instead of going to grab a bite to eat for lunch, I just HAD to go to the thrift store.  I went to one that I don't frequent much, and was surprised to find out today everything was 50% off.  It was obvious that I was the last one to get the memo due to the limited selection by 12 noon, but I was able to snag some pieces that  I can do a lot with.





I have been looking for a plaid-ish shirt to wear for a while.  I will most likely pair this with a vest, jeans, and heels.





This H & M blazer called my name, and I had to rescue it from the rack.  The stitching and detail is beautiful and I will most likely wear it with khakis to work, or jeans on the weekend. A multi-functional piece!






Trust me, this Military Inspired jacket looks much better on, and I promise photos when I wear it.  The gold button are a cute detail and the military look is big this season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment