Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fashion Spolight: "GARB"



Antonia “Toya” Carter is making the world respect her for being more than just Lil Wayne’s ex-wife, she’s a business woman! Toya celebrated the opening of her new clothing boutique last weekend (October 23rd).

She has opened her very own clothing store called “Garb Boutique”.
The boutique is located in Antonia’s hometown New Orleans on Magazine Street and sells cute clothing for females only.

I am happy for her, and I plan to support her in her new business endeavor (depending on the prices, lol).

I plan on visiting the store soon, so stay tuned for my comments of the boutique.



1 comments:

Christy said...

Thanks for the heads up about Garb it looks really cute! I will definitely have to check it out!

www.slowsouthernstyle.com

Post a Comment