Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday

Yesterday was Turkey Day  as you all know and I did nothing but relaxed and reflected all day.  My friend Audrea told me that I could still wear rompers in the winter, so after a morning trip to Wal Mart, I found this cute patutey for $1! I purchased some purple stocking/tights not knowing if it would actually look ok.  The weather was a little chilly, so I threw on a denim jacket.

















Hunny was stylish in his purple and yellow Polo (Geaux Tigers) and Yellow Alife shoes.








I knew it would be a bad idea to wear heels on black Friday.  I found this Ralph Lauren turtle neck at the Thrift last week and wore it with my Jights (I don't like the word jeggings) and riding boots.  I put on my absolute favorite grandpa sweater and hit the streets!





0 comments:

Post a Comment